Why Join Our Team?
Long-Haggerty Chartered Professional Accountant is a small independent firm. This means you are treated like family here. We value our employees and show appreciation though fair compensation including competitive wages, bonuses for tax season and Christmas, new client bonuses, annual raises, flexible work schedules and more!
NOW HIRING – SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / ENTRY LEVEL MANAGER
- Experience in the following programs:
- Profile, TaxPrep or Tax Cycle (preference for Profile)
- Sage Accounting
- QBO, Wave or other online bookkeeping software
- Excel, Word and Adobe/PDF software
- CPA designation OR in final year of program OR non-designated with at least 5 years related experience
- At least 2 years experience in public practice
- Customer service or experience with working with the public
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in the Penticton office
What we provide:
- Competitive salary, multiple bonuses, and more!
- Flexible work schedule
- Room to grow and advance your career
- Good work atmosphere including onsite workout room & relaxation room
- Free personal taxes for immediate family and discounted services for bookkeeping & corporate filings for family
All those interested please e-mail the following to email@example.com:
- Interview availability
- Potential start date – WE ARE FLEXIBLE FOR THE RIGHT FIT
- Salary/Wage expectation
- Preference for Full-time or Part-time
- Minimum of 3 references – at least 2 professional and 1 personal
We are excited to hear from you!
Partnership and Other Opportunities
We are currently seeking a partner to add the audit side of our practice. Must be a CPA with at least 5 years of audit experience including at least 2 in a management role. In depth knowledge of ASPE and ASPNO is a must. IFRS knowledge and experience in preparation and submission of RFPs are strong assets though not required. As a partner you will be responsible for the development and growth of the department as well as the annual PD required to obtain the audit license.
ESTATES, TRUSTS & RELATED TAX PLANNING
We are currently seeking a partner to help grow the estates and tax planning side of the practice. Must be a CPA with at least 2 years experience working with Trusts and Estates and at least 1 year in a management role. As a partner you will be responsible for the development and growth of the department as well as the annual PD required to stay on top of the changes in the taxation world.
Are you a sole practitioner looking for a partner, or a CPA ready to make the jump into your own practice or partnership? Long-Haggerty Chartered Professional Accountant is always looking for ways to create a bigger family and grow the business.
~ Client Service Manager
Brian has over 26 years experience in customer/client service. His light hearted demeaner will ensure you feel welcome and appreciated every time you are in the office.
~ Bookkeeping Assistant
Emily has experience in customer/client service and office administration. She is super organized in the workplace and helps to ensure company and clients records are well maintained and ready to go!
~ Reception Assistant
Caitlyn is eager to help whenever you come in and her fun-loving smile will have you feeling happy even at tax time! She can be a little shy, but she won't let that stop her from providing excellent assistance to clients and to the team.
~ Office Assistant
Mackenzie's assertiveness helps to ensure the office runs smoothly and as the in-charge of the entertainment she will make sure any little ones you bring with you are well looked after in our kids area!
~ Office Greeter
Luna is a super friendly, non-shedding gal that loves to say hi to everyone walking by or coming into the office. She is excellent with all ages but has a special love for kids and grandmas.
Luna is not shy, but if you are that's okay too, she will quietly wait in another room.